Thursday, March 6, 2008

Arkansas. Never thought I'd be here!


Couple weeks ago I meet my dealer in Little Rock. Once the meeting was over I booked to Pinnacle Mountain state Park. What I real pretty place, I'm thinking about moving!

Ran to the top of the mountain, over 1000 foot climb. then on the way back down I got onto the Oachita Trail. I believe this was part of the Trail of Tears that the Indians took out to Oklahoma. The trail sign said that it is 200 miles of uninterrupted trail from Ark. to OK. of course, I go 5 miles and run into a swamp....how the hell am I supposed to run to Oklahoma. Oh well.

I had a great post run meal of Powerade, Bit'o Honey and a piece of fried catfish... all this for just $4.37. The catfish was perfectly seasoned and wrapped in newspaper. Classy! You can get so much at Gas stations in Little Rock. Just another reason to move!

No comments: